Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Camera shaped photo holder... Inspiration Destination No. 111

Heyloo guys. I'm back with a yet another gorgeous DT project for Inspiration Destination. This week our sponsor is (one of my favourites!), The Cutting Cafe. I love the interesting projects that are available on their website. Mine this week is a Camera Shaped Photo Holder and can be found here.

I'd been to quite a few countries in Europe recently and I thought, I'll add some of my London trip photos in this project.

Whatever project you buy from TCC, you get a template that you can either feed into your cutting machine, or in some cases - cut by hand. Since I don't have a cutting machine just yet, I hand cut the template and folded it along the middle to allow it to open to a snug space inside where photos can be stored in a pocket.






I hope you like my new project and thanks for dropping by :). I appreciate your feedback.

Participating in:
Southern Girls' Challenge - AG
OLLCB - Vintage
TTCRD - AG
Tuesday Throwdown - All about the words
Lemon Shortbread Challenge - AG

7 comments:

  1. You did a great job with the Photo Holder! It's gorgeous! Thanks for joining the challenge at Ooh La La!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous idea, it looks fab.
    Thank you for sharing at OLLCB.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful photo holder. I love the pretty paper you used. Thanks for sharing it with us at Tuesday Throwdown Challenge.
    Debi TT DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats really cool. Such a wonderful idea and beautifully shabby. Thanks for joining at Southern Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for entering the Anything Goes challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Happy crafting,
    AngelaTTCRD DT
    Taste Of Craftiness {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great photo holder! Very pretty detailing too! Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Throwdown!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photo holder. Fantastic dies you used.

    Marjeta

    ReplyDelete