Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Fedora love... Inspiration Destination Challenge No. 102


Heyloo everyone. This week I have a special card to share. One that I made for my mom's birthday. It's also a part of the latest challenge over at Inspiration Destination blog (Challenge #102). The image that I've used here is the Fedora digi stamp provided by our sponsor this week Rick St. Dennis.  I just LOVE his digi stamps. And I completely love this one!!! So elegant and beautiful! Had so much fun colouring the image with my Spectrum Aqua markers.



Thanks for dropping by and I appreciate your comments.

1 comment:

  1. Wow this is so fun and bright. Love your vintage lady and postage stamp edging of your sentiment. This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete